Never understimate the power of the first impression. People make snap judgements, often driven in part by image attractiveness, colors, and symmetry among other factors. Research suggests it takes only 1/10th of a second to form a first impression about a person, and products are no different.
In this post, we explore the exciting and ever-expanding world of the spirit’s industry in search of some of the most attractive and innovative bottle packaging examples on the market. Some of the products featured here are limited edition or new innovation lifestyle brands, while others are long-standing heritage brands, nonetheless they are all stunning. Please enjoy our selection and share your own choices with us.
(The list below is in no particular order)
1. Glenmorangie Pride 1981 (Photo Credit: Glenmorangie)
2. Tequila Alacran (Photo Credit: Alacran)
4. Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque 2007 (Photo Credit: Perrier-Jouët)
5. DeLeon Tequila Anejo (Photo Credit: DeLeon)
7. Haig Club Single Grain Whiskey (Photo Credit: Haig Club)
8. Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rosé Leopard Luxury (Photo Credit: Moet & Chandon)
14. Armand de Brignac Brut Gold (Ace of Spades)- Masters Edition (Photo Credit: Armand de Brignac)
15. Bulleit Bourbon (Photo Credit: Bulleit Bourbon)
16. Remy Martin Louis XIII Black Pearl Limited Edition (Photo Credit: Remy Martin)
18. St. Germain Liqueur (Photo Credit: St. Germain)
20. LOr de Jean Martel Cognac (Photo Credit: Martell Cognac)